Virtual Heaven by Taylor Kole
Alex Cutler lands a covetous job working with the Lobby, an immersive underground virtual reality hub. He considers it the greatest opportunity of his life, until the Feds intervene. When people start to die by the thousands, and the world obscures common notions of morality, he’s forced to make impossible choices.
This suspenseful novel’s frightening premise soon raises questions about faith, social responsibility, government, and the purpose of life.
Genre: Science Fiction
Virtual Heaven: people are just dying to live by Taylor Kole
Life After War: Books 1-3 by Angela White... October 8, 2016 | Gracie
Shadowglade (Gem Powers Series Book 2) by Kay L. Ling... June 16, 2017 | Gracie
£3.30 “Skrymers Glove” by Per Holbo May 27, 2013 | Gracie
£1.93 “TOO LITTLE, TOO LATE” by Marta Tandori... May 21, 2013 | Gracie
Rum & Coke by Jaxy Mono July 23, 2016 | Gracie
Scarlet and the Dragon’s Burden (Scarlet Hopewell Series Book 2) by Brando... August 1, 2017 | Gracie
- Bad Blood Empire (Cold Blooded Series Book 2) by Hale ChamberlainDecember 6, 2017
- My son wants to be a footballer by Canaan McDonaldDecember 5, 2017
- The Swan Dancer by Remy BlueDecember 4, 2017
- The Fearless Trilogy by T.R. SchumerDecember 1, 2017
- iDENTITY by Cynthia KumanchikDecember 1, 2017