Virtual Heaven by Taylor Kole
Alex Cutler lands a covetous job working with the Lobby, an immersive underground virtual reality hub. He considers it the greatest opportunity of his life, until the Feds intervene. When people start to die by the thousands, and the world obscures common notions of morality, he’s forced to make impossible choices.
This suspenseful novel’s frightening premise soon raises questions about faith, social responsibility, government, and the purpose of life.
Genre: Science Fiction
Virtual Heaven: people are just dying to live by Taylor Kole
The Dream Catcher Diaries by Alexander Patrick... April 12, 2017 | Gracie
Perfectly Normal (The Perfects Book 1) by Amy Martin... February 13, 2018 | Gracie
Extreme Justice by Vincent S Green March 21, 2017 | Gracie
The Overarm Dog by Guy Cook August 8, 2017 | Gracie
Rush (The Game Book 1) by Eve Silver May 10, 2016 | Gracie
iDENTITY by Cynthia Kumanchik December 1, 2017 | Gracie
- One Love: Divine Healing at Open clinic by Ruth AndersonFebruary 17, 2018
- The Battle for England (Ethelred Book 2) by Bernard NeesonFebruary 17, 2018
- Baghdad: The Final Gathering by Ahmad ArdalanFebruary 17, 2018
- Inseparable: A Second Chance Romance by Mia FordFebruary 16, 2018
- Vision by Dara GreentreeFebruary 16, 2018