Free! “Weight Loss Motivation” by Carlen Schmidt
Ebook Deal of the Day: Free! “Weight Loss Motivation: 20 Common Mistakes That Are Keeping You Fat” by Carlen Schmidt
Genre: Nonfiction, Selfhelp and How-to
Over 80% of people who lose weight gain it all back, and more, after two years.
If you’ve struggled to lose weight or lose weight but couldn’t maintain your weight loss, you’re not alone.
You’re also not a failure.
There’s a good chance you made some of the most common weight loss mistakes without even realizing it. These mistakes are easily corrected and lead to lasting results.
I wrote Weight Loss Motivation to expose the mistakes that I made on my journey to lose 25 lbs (and keep it off!) and that I saw over and over again in other people.
In this book you’ll learn:
– The emotional and mental blocks that are keeping you fat and how to break a dieting mentality for life.
– How to discover your Why so that eating healthy and working out seem like a no brainer.
– Why you’re not lacking motivation and willpower to lose weight, especially when you can’t say no to junk food. You’ll learn about true willpower and how to have it with you at all times with one simple step.
– How stress is keeping you fat and reaching for junk food.
– The reason weight loss should never be your primary goal and what should be instead.
– How weighing yourself is keeping you fat and unhappy.
– Which foods you can eat in UNLIMITED quantities without gaining weight.
– How fasting only leads to TEMPORARY weight loss and will set you up to FAIL in the long run.
– The “hidden” sources of calories in your diet that are causing you to PILE ON the pounds.
– How you’re sabotaging your weight loss if you try to go it alone.
Will the tips and tricks in Weight Loss Motivation work for you? Absolutely.
There is a wealth of information on the internet today about nutrition and weight loss. Sorting through it all would be impossible. That’s why Weight Loss Motivation keeps things simple.
I know you don’t want to be stuck in your kitchen for ages preparing meals or waste all of your free time at the gym. If losing weight becomes a chore, you’re not going to stick with it. Right?
And I want you to succeed!
Weight Loss Motivation was written so you can stop worrying about all the tiny details like, “How many calories should I eat?” and “What is the best workout?” and get back to enjoying your life.