£2.84/$1.99 “Share the Moon (Blue Moon Lake)” by Sharon Struth
Ebook Deal of the Day: £2.84 / $1.99 “Share the Moon (Blue Moon Lake)” by Sharon Struth
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Sometimes trust is the toughest lesson to learn.
Sophie Shaw is days away from signing a contract that will fulfill her dream of owning a vineyard. For her, it’s a chance to restart her life and put past tragedies to rest. But Duncan Jamieson’s counter offer blows hers out to sea.
Duncan still finds Sophie as appealing as he had during boyhood vacations to the lake. Older and wiser now, he has his own reasons for wanting the land. His offer, however, hinges on a zoning change approval.
Bribery rumors threaten the deal and make Sophie wary of Duncan, yet she cannot deny his appeal. When her journalistic research uncovers a Jamieson family secret, trust becomes the hardest lesson for them both.
Free! “In Too Deep (Due South: A Sexy Contemporary Romance Book 1)” ... January 16, 2015 | Gracie
Stepbrother: Impossible Love (Stepbrother Romance) by Victoria Villeneuve... March 23, 2015 | Gracie
By the Heart Bride: Gabe (Matchmaking A Marriage Book 3) by Joann Baker & P... February 7, 2017 | Gracie
£0.77 “Love Bats Last” by Pamela Aares June 10, 2014 | Gracie
The Decision (The Friessens Book 5) by Lorhainne Eckhart... March 30, 2016 | Gracie
One Night with a Stranger by Linda Steinberg... November 20, 2017 | Gracie
- One Night with a Stranger by Linda SteinbergNovember 20, 2017
- All Hearts Come Home for Christmas by Annalisa RussoNovember 20, 2017
- Sweet Retaliation (Mob Tracker Series Book 1) by Mimi BarbourNovember 16, 2017
- Sweet and Sassy Christmas – A Time for Romance by Mimi Barbour + more!November 15, 2017
- Poets, Artists, Lovers: A Novel by Mira TudorNovember 14, 2017