Free! “Tasty Britain” by Lonely Planet
ibook Deal of the Day: Free! “Tasty Britain” by Lonely Planet
Genre: Travel, Guide
available at iBooks (free for limited time confirm price before downloading)
‘Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other’. New York Times
Indulge your inner gourmand with this essential guide to the best places to eat out throughout England, Scotland and Wales; from the best pub grub and local market fare to fine dining and haute cuisine, this guide includes author-recommended reviews and practical information on a huge range of eating options within Britain.
This guide has been created by Lonely Planet’s dedicated authors and local experts who immersed themselves in England, Scotland and Wales, finding the best eating experiences and sharing practical and honest advice.
Inside Tasty Britain: best eating experiences
- • Hundreds of recommended places to eat, divided by region for ease of use
- • Includes an overview of the eating scene in Britain, plus more information on interesting subjects such as Cheddar, ‘Padstein’, English champagne, the hidden gems of Anglesey and places that are worth a detour just to eat at
- • Full colour styling and images
- • A brilliant new page layout for fast and hassle-free reading while on the go
- • Includes London, Bath, Bristol, Oxford, Cambridge, Cardiff, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Birmingham, Newcastle, Leeds, Liverpool, Manchester, York, Falmouth, the Cotswolds, Anglesey, Ambleside and much more!
Special eBook enhancements:
- • Comprehensive interlinking – to enable you to seamlessly flip between pages, jump between maps and reviews, or visit the websites of places we recommend
- • Plus pinch and zoom images and maps – enabling you to zoom in for greater detail
- • Search – go straight to what you are looking for with the inbuilt search capability
- • Add notes, bookmark or use the inbuilt dictionary.
Written and researched by David Else, David Atkinson, Peter Dragicevich, Belinda Dixon, Joe Bindloss, Neil Wilson, Marc Di Duca, Oliver Berry, Etain O’Carroll, Fionn Davenport, Andy Symington and Catherine le Nevez.
Check out Lonely Planet’s iPhone apps including London City Guide and our new series of London Audio Walking Tours.